Rocket League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences between consoles?

2 posters

Go down

Differences between consoles? Empty Differences between consoles?

Post by The Driver Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Are there any differences in the game for the different platforms? My brother has the game on X-Box (the sooner we get cross-platform the better*) and I've noticed that the PS4 version has the standard/ranked modes and rocket labs when looking for online games but the X-Box version doesn't have the rocket labs, using the mutator game setting instead. I know the PS4 version used to have the mutator online because I played the time warp and pin ball modes online but we no longer have that option that I can see.

Do X-Boxes not update games automatically or is that version behind because it was released a lot later and the devs want to give them the same experience that other players got?

*When is that coming, anyway? I swear I read articles saying it was included in the April update but then April came and went, we got an update but no cross-platform play. Now when I look it up all I can find is the devs saying they've figured it out and are just waiting for the different console companies to give them the green-light.

Last edited by The Driver on Sat May 28, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Differences between consoles? Empty Re: Differences between consoles?

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Xhox are a bit behind (arent they always)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rocketleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum