Rocket League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What car do you use?

2 posters

Go down

What car do you use? Empty What car do you use?

Post by The Driver Mon May 16, 2016 9:35 pm

I've been sticking with Road Hog since I got the game (never even tried another vehicle) and it's only just occured to me that the shape might affect the game. I remember seeing a comparison someone made where every car has essentially the same speed and handling and I took that to mean the only difference was cosmetic.

But I was playing hoops and wondered if a lower car will allow me to get under the ball hitting it up, making goals a lot easier. Whereas at the moment the ball is just hit straight.

Last edited by The Driver on Sat May 28, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

What car do you use? Empty Re: What car do you use?

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2016 8:54 pm

At the minute the batmobile.  Prior to that the delorean.  I love a bit of dlc
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rocketleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Driver Thu May 26, 2016 8:45 pm

I haven't bothered with any of the dlc but some of the cars look cool. I wish they'd include some for free. They don't charge for new game modes so a few new cars that are purely cosmetic shouldn't be too much.

I played Arkham Knight for the first time since beating it because I saw there were a bunch of skins for free including the Batman V Superman costume and batmobile. I didn't like the movie but those designs were good so it was great going around gotham with that look.
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 am

I dont mind paying for a bit of dlc soon as the game cost me nothing. Best game I've played for years and it cost nowt
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rocketleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Driver Sun May 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Never thought of it like that, I did get the game for free when it was one of the games on PS+ and people now have to buy the game for £15 or so. A couple of quid there way to help support the game is no big deal.
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum