Rocket League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Movie You Saw

2 posters

Go down

Last Movie You Saw Empty Last Movie You Saw

Post by The Driver Wed May 11, 2016 12:21 am

Captain America: Civil War
It was a little disappointing. I loved The Winter Soldier and was insanely hyped for this and it sadly didn't deliver. I'll have to see it again before I can say but I don't know if it was worse that TWS or if my expectations were too high compared to my expectations of TWS. I will say the structure and pacing were great even with as many characters that were involved in this movie. The action was great as were Spider-Man and Black Panther along with a surprising new upgrade for Ant-Man.

At worst it's a slightly worse movie that TWS and at best it's better. It's safe to say the Russo's did a great job and if the way they handled the characters in this is anything to go by there's nothing to worry about with their next Avengers two-parter.

Last edited by The Driver on Sun May 29, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw Empty Re: Last Movie You Saw

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Watched batman vs superman last night and enjoyed it.

Started watching triple 9 but was knackered so will finish that off.  Very good so far though
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rocketleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Driver Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm

I watched Batman v Superman yesterday too and didn't really care for it. I liked the opening 10 minutes with Bruce Wayne and some of the action and will say it was better than Man of Steel as a whole but it suffered from a lot of the same problems that movie did.

I guess it was just too long and loud for me and I don't like Superman looking miserable all the time like saving people is a chore.

Last edited by The Driver on Sat May 28, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2016 8:44 pm

I didnt think id like afleck as batman but he wasnt TOO bad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rocketleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Driver Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

He was solid but his material was kind of thin. Affleck is going to direct the solo movie and is now an executive producer on the Justice League movie so I'm excited to see how the universe will change with someone else to stop Zach Snyder going full Snyder.

Snyder is great at visuals but he really over does it and screws up the pacing of the story on most if not all of his movies.
The Driver
The Driver
Tech Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum